Wednesday, April 14, 2010

We're home!

I mentioned this in the comment section of the last post, but it deserved its own space.  We got home from the hospital yesterday afternoon.  Wyatt is doing well; he has even let us change his diaper a couple times without screaming (which was rare even before he broke his leg).  The pain seems to have subsided.

He still needs to wear the harness, but the doctor said he should be healed within a couple weeks.  The great thing about babies is how fast they can overcome stuff like this.

It's great to be home with our older boys.  We missed them a lot while we were in the hospital.  Special thanks to grandparents who took care of them for the last couple days.  And thank you to all of you who prayed for us - other than the first 16 hours or so, Wyatt has been able to be comfortable most of the time.  Let's hope that we can avoid these incidents in the future!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He's a cutie. My name is Julie, I was recently contacted by Matt Daddy from Addictied to Quack. He 'found' me listed as a contact person in Oregon for the OIF. He told me what a GREAT thing that community is doing, auctioning off the Ducks gear to give to the OI Community! I won't ramble on much here on the comment page, but I would love to talk with you guys! Please, contact me when you have some time -Julie (jschlafle@yahoo.com)
    I look forward to chatting with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julie! I sent you an email, and we look forward to chatting with you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great news!! I couldn't be happier.
    Know Wolf has a growing army of prayer warriors on his side.

    ReplyDelete